Facebook widens gap with Orkut in India
Facebook is the top social network in India. It has 24.3 million visitors and Orkut has 18.7 million visitors. Facebook had a year-on-year visitor growth rate of 167 percent in September 2010. Orkut had an increase of a mere 19 percent for the same period. Things are not going too well for Google’s Orkut.
Look at how Facebook and Orkut are going in different routes. Facebook pointing northwards and Orkut pointing southwards. If we see the terminology here, Comscore talks about visitors and not subscribers.
- Instagram’s new poll feature offers your brand strategy more options
- What’s keeping Malaysia’s tech ecosystem on track?
- Prudential wants to work with fintech startups to take insurance digital
- Google Chrome collaborates with ESET to halt dangerous malware
- WiFi may hold security vulnerabilities for millions of Singaporeans