Facebook widens gap with Orkut in India
Facebook is the top social network in India. It has 24.3 million visitors and Orkut has 18.7 million visitors. Facebook had a year-on-year visitor growth rate of 167 percent in September 2010. Orkut had an increase of a mere 19 percent for the same period. Things are not going too well for Google’s Orkut.
Look at how Facebook and Orkut are going in different routes. Facebook pointing northwards and Orkut pointing southwards. If we see the terminology here, Comscore talks about visitors and not subscribers.
- Core systems, enabling ecosystem will help drive India’s 5G, IoT ambitions
- Microsoft’s bot now translates as well as humans
- Twitter to join chorus of internet giants who banned cryptocurrency ads
- Jakarta gets its first Alibaba Cloud data center for local startups
- What Google’s ban on cryptocurrency ads means for traders