Sorry, no video was found. Please feedback to our site admin to rectify this issue.
WATCH: WhatsApp introduces 24-hour ‘Status’ stories – who will be next?
WHATSAPP, one of the world’s most-used messaging apps, is the latest communication platform to copy Snapchat’s infamous ‘Stories’ feature – following in the footsteps of Instagram and Facebook, who already have their own clones.
Social media users collectively groaned at the idea of yet another app for disappearing stories, and the question lingers: who’s next?
- Amazon’s 2018: Expect the unexpected, expect the same
- Facebook is lifting ban on pre-roll ads this year
- Why Evian now spends 80 pc of its marketing budget on digital media
- Kaltura survey points to actively increasing video adoption among enterprises
- Immersive content breathes new life into flagging advertising