Sorry, no video was found. Please feedback to our site admin to rectify this issue.
WATCH: WhatsApp introduces 24-hour ‘Status’ stories – who will be next?
WHATSAPP, one of the world’s most-used messaging apps, is the latest communication platform to copy Snapchat’s infamous ‘Stories’ feature – following in the footsteps of Instagram and Facebook, who already have their own clones.
Social media users collectively groaned at the idea of yet another app for disappearing stories, and the question lingers: who’s next?
- Immersive content breathes new life into flagging advertising
- Low-cost ideas to get started with video marketing
- How the Financial Times found a winning Instagram strategy
- RealNetworks banks on faster Internet speeds for video success
- WATCH: Tencent imposes child lock on mobile game to curb addiction