Microsoft-Word-changing-the-English-language watch (Updated below)
The red squiggly line Nazi is telling me “Balochistan” is not a word. Incidentally, the Turkish city of Iskenderun is a word. Don’t you think “Iskenderun” deserves the red squiggly line Nazi more than “Balochistan”? I mean come on.
UPDATE: A commenter has alerted me to the fact that “Baluchistan” is a word according to MS Word, which makes this post a giant waste of time and me a giant idiot. My bad.
- Nvidia’s CEO, Jensen Huang: AI will take over coding, making learning optional
- Chinese cloud companies in pricing war as Alibaba slashes prices
- Samsung introduces a groundbreaking microSD card for enhanced AI capabilities
- AWS strikes AI collaboration deals with Malaysian telcos at MWC 2024
- Retrieval augmented generative AI in backup and recovery