Nokia named ‘greenest electronics company’
The latest ‘Guide to Greener Electronics’ from Greenpeace, updated for January 2010, still has Finnish cellphone gods Nokia in first place for the most eco-friendly electronics company, followed by Sony Ericsson and Toshiba. Apple is moving up in the ranks in line with their successful green image, while Samsung has plummeted from 2nd to 7th place.
You can check out the cool Guide to Greener Electronics interactive graphic to gauge companies’ progress since August, 2006 and read the entire comprehensive guide on the Greenpeace website.
- How will China respond to its largest data leak?
- Alibaba Cloud enriches visitors experience Genting SkyWorlds
- Semiconductor superpower: Samsung beats TSMC with the the world’s first 3nm chips
- Dell Technologies simplifying storage modernization to cater to exponential data growth
- Digital experience is a key priority for the post-Covid consumer