Nokia named ‘greenest electronics company’
The latest ‘Guide to Greener Electronics’ from Greenpeace, updated for January 2010, still has Finnish cellphone gods Nokia in first place for the most eco-friendly electronics company, followed by Sony Ericsson and Toshiba. Apple is moving up in the ranks in line with their successful green image, while Samsung has plummeted from 2nd to 7th place.
You can check out the cool Guide to Greener Electronics interactive graphic to gauge companies’ progress since August, 2006 and read the entire comprehensive guide on the Greenpeace website.
- Is Nvidia abusing its dominance in the AI market? The EU is investigating
- What is the price of doing business for TikTok?
- Cloud, AI, and beyond: Dive into tomorrow at Cloud Expo Asia 2023
- How Huawei is changing the broadband landscape with 5G FWA
- The end of TikTok Shop and other social commerce in Indonesia