DTAC to sell iPhone in Thailand
Reuters has rumours that DTAC will be selling the iPhone, which is currently available only on True Move.
There is no official quote from the operator, who declined to comment, though the article quotes an unnamed industry source who claims.
“They have prepared some work on websites and it should be for sale within one month from now.”
Meanwhile, fellow news-wire Dow Jones has also AIS (article via Total Telecom) with the company claiming revenue from mobile data services will rise by 20 percent this year.
However AIS has blamed recently posted lower than expected financial results on “the aftermath impact from (the) airport seizure at the end of 2008 and the political riot in April 2009 (which) continued to dampen consumer’s sentiment, spending and tourist arrivals.”
- Is the global chip shortage causing more semiconductor frauds, counterfeits?
- Taiwan’s GlobalWafers is giving US its first silicon wafer facility in over two decades
- Moving towards a proactive cybersecurity approach in Malaysia
- Time Dotcom’s sale of AIMS data center finally has suitors?
- Paperweight: Wealth management is still among the least tech-literate sectors of the financial services industry