Magazine with identity issues
eLeader is a magazine with an identity crisis. One year ago the Thai-language magazine was joined at the hip with its sister title Business.Com magazine.
By ‘joined at the hip’ I mean both magazines were printed as one publication – back to front with two separate front covers. Now eLeader has been similarly joined to another sister title, the licensed local language edition of PC Magazine.
- Chip shortage: The lack of “chips to make chips” is exacerbating the shortage by another 2 years
- eTail Asia 2022: Here’s what went down at Asia’s largest e-retail summit
- Building successful telcos of the future in the 5G era
- Extending mainframe investments with modern software development and DevOps solutions
- Is India finally inching closer to its 5G ambitions?