Magazine with identity issues
eLeader is a magazine with an identity crisis. One year ago the Thai-language magazine was joined at the hip with its sister title Business.Com magazine.
By ‘joined at the hip’ I mean both magazines were printed as one publication – back to front with two separate front covers. Now eLeader has been similarly joined to another sister title, the licensed local language edition of PC Magazine.
- Microsoft brings Copilot to Teams, improves speed, performance and intelligence
- Now that the CEO is off the hot seat, what’s next for TikTok in the US?
- As the US grills TikTok CEO, China welcomes Apple CEO
- Tata Neu to receive US$2 billion in funding as India’s first super app fails to gain traction
- Unpacking cybersecurity in APAC with Fortinet