Magazine with identity issues
eLeader is a magazine with an identity crisis. One year ago the Thai-language magazine was joined at the hip with its sister title Business.Com magazine.
By ‘joined at the hip’ I mean both magazines were printed as one publication – back to front with two separate front covers. Now eLeader has been similarly joined to another sister title, the licensed local language edition of PC Magazine.
- Best memory solution for gamers: KIOXIA EXCERIA PLUS G3 Gen 4 SSD
- Meta’s new AI chatbot is built with Gen Z in mind
- Oracle CloudWorld 2023: Everything you need to know about the Oracle and Microsoft partnership
- Can DALL-E 3 fix the problem with image generators?
- Is India easing limitations on the imports of laptops and tablets?