True money heralded by GSMA
This week sees Mobile World Congress (MWC) – one of the year’s biggest and most important events in the technology industry – taking place in Barcelona, Spain.
Asian influence at the show is usually in the form of Japanese, Chinese and Korean firms like LG, Motorola, Samsung, HTC, Huawei et al. Southeast Asia and Thailand barely gets a look in. This year however, the GSMA – the association for the global mobile industry – has highlighted Thai operator True as showing the potential of mobile banking.
The latest mobile money case study from the GSMA is focused on the True Money service, details from the GSMA’s mobile money website are below.
Read the rest of this post here.
- Analog Devices reaffirms its position in Singapore’s semiconductor market with a new facility
- The US is preparing an executive order to restrict investments in China, but Elon Musk isn’t worried about it
- SEMI: The five Ws and one H to a supply chain initiative for the semiconductor industry.
- Dark Pink: The cyber tune you never wanted to hear
- Untie Nots set to transform loyalty for Singapore’s largest supermarket chain