True money heralded by GSMA
This week sees Mobile World Congress (MWC) – one of the year’s biggest and most important events in the technology industry – taking place in Barcelona, Spain.
Asian influence at the show is usually in the form of Japanese, Chinese and Korean firms like LG, Motorola, Samsung, HTC, Huawei et al. Southeast Asia and Thailand barely gets a look in. This year however, the GSMA – the association for the global mobile industry – has highlighted Thai operator True as showing the potential of mobile banking.
The latest mobile money case study from the GSMA is focused on the True Money service, details from the GSMA’s mobile money website are below.
- Battle of the bots: Google’s Bard to take on ChatGPT
- Singtel, GULF, and AIS lead new data center development in Thailand
- Tapping into Enterprise Intelligence – to the network and beyond!
- Exploring the power of skill insights to support agile careers
- Dell announces new leadership in APJ as 6500 staff face layoffs