Call for Internet users in Singapore
Professor Michael Netzley, a social media in business, lecturer at the Singapore Management University and 2010 Fellow of the Society for New Communication Research is carrying out his annual Survey of Singapore Netizens. Though I’m not a fan of the N-word, if you are based in Singapore and use the web I’d recommend spending a couple of minutes participating.
The link to the survey is here.
Full details can be found on Prof Netzley’s blog.
The more participants the survey gets the more insightful its results and research will be.
I’m looking forward to the results which will be available in a few weeks.
- Chip shortage: The lack of “chips to make chips” is exacerbating the shortage by another 2 years
- eTail Asia 2022: Here’s what went down at Asia’s largest e-retail summit
- Building successful telcos of the future in the 5G era
- Extending mainframe investments with modern software development and DevOps solutions
- Is India finally inching closer to its 5G ambitions?