Thai Script Domain Names Coming Soon
Thai language web domain names are set to be introduced “as early as this summer”, according to NewsFactor Network.
ICANN (the International Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers) has approved Thai (for Thailand) along with Chinese (for Hong Kong), Sinhalese and Tamil (for Sri Lanka) and Arabic for Qatar, Tunisia and the Palestinian territories.
These scripts join Cyrillic (Russian) and Arabic (for Egypt, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates) which are already approved.
Chinese for China and Taiwan have had their approval delayed however.
- Cisco to provide private 5G network to enterprises in Malaysia with TM
- Here are the cities leading the data center growth in Asia Pacific
- For SMBs in Singapore, 5G is not as complicated as it seems
- The Great Layoff has not dampened the demand for tech talent
- Empowering security for mission-critical applications