Problems with export iPad set in Singapore – no warranty
Many people wonder what are the risks of getting the export (parallel import) iPads in Singapore? In this RazorTV video, the journalist interviewed some shop owners and the conclusion seems to be that whoever buys the iPads in Singapore now will have to bear in mind that there’s no warranty.
- New Zealand to echo Australia on law for news content by tech giants?
- Will economic uncertainties affect tech spending in 2023?
- Heading to the new year with a robust setup for resiliency
- Found in 150 countries, ransomware to cost victims US$265 billion by 2031
- Cloud computing in 2023: Data grows greener, faster and more local