Problems with export iPad set in Singapore – no warranty
Many people wonder what are the risks of getting the export (parallel import) iPads in Singapore? In this RazorTV video, the journalist interviewed some shop owners and the conclusion seems to be that whoever buys the iPads in Singapore now will have to bear in mind that there’s no warranty.
- Japan joins the US by restricting chipmaking gear exports to China
- Surviving in a competitive fintech landscape: Why anti-money laundering compliance is key
- Pursuing an Android or iOS app development course? Here’s what you need to know
- World Backup Day 2023: A numbers game
- Guardians of data backup: Experts share strategies on World Backup Day 2023