Problems with export iPad set in Singapore – no warranty
Many people wonder what are the risks of getting the export (parallel import) iPads in Singapore? In this RazorTV video, the journalist interviewed some shop owners and the conclusion seems to be that whoever buys the iPads in Singapore now will have to bear in mind that there’s no warranty.
- Is Nvidia abusing its dominance in the AI market? The EU is investigating
- What is the price of doing business for TikTok?
- Cloud, AI, and beyond: Dive into tomorrow at Cloud Expo Asia 2023
- How Huawei is changing the broadband landscape with 5G FWA
- The end of TikTok Shop and other social commerce in Indonesia