WSJ: DTAC on 3G in Thailand
DTAC has been on the charm offensive of late, the latest being the Wall Street Journal with this interview with chief executive Tore Johnsen.
Much of the focus is on upcoming 3G auctions, crucially of interest to DTAC who, as things stand, may be barred from bidding for a license because they are “foreign” – Norway’s Telenor Group holds a majority 38 percent share.
A few excerpts caught my eye.
- What is the actual cost of a data breach?
- IBM: Tech continues to play a crucial role in 2023
- Getting coffee for work made faster with Ella, the robot barista
- VinFast expansion to gain momentum as Vingroup enters collaboration with Google Cloud
- How can the retail industry manage increased in-store sales?