WSJ: DTAC on 3G in Thailand
DTAC has been on the charm offensive of late, the latest being the Wall Street Journal with this interview with chief executive Tore Johnsen.
Much of the focus is on upcoming 3G auctions, crucially of interest to DTAC who, as things stand, may be barred from bidding for a license because they are “foreign” – Norway’s Telenor Group holds a majority 38 percent share.
A few excerpts caught my eye.
- Cisco to provide private 5G network to enterprises in Malaysia with TM
- Here are the cities leading the data center growth in Asia Pacific
- For SMBs in Singapore, 5G is not as complicated as it seems
- The Great Layoff has not dampened the demand for tech talent
- Empowering security for mission-critical applications