What Google thinks of social networks
It’s well known Google is looking into the feasibility of its own social network, but what does it make of the competition?
- The enemy within: Insider threats explained
- Can Microsoft Security Copilot provide better cybersecurity insights and fix vulnerabilities?
- KPMG: Global economy to grow at a relatively modest pace over the next two years
- Europol: Law enforcement agencies need to be prepared to deal with ChatGPT
- Apple may diversify, but Tim Cook proves that China remains its key market