Philippines’ Cherry Mobile rolls out triple-SIM handset
Cherry Mobile, whose tiny P1 mini-handset continues to fly off their kiosk store shelves, recently rolled out the Q300 Trident, arguably the country’s first handset that could handle three SIM cards all at the same time.
Simply put, the Trident can hold up to three SIM cards, handle incoming calls and text messages from any of three lines. This is good news for Filipinos who currently use several phones to get the most out of the offers from the three Philippine telcos.
The quad-band handset also boasts a host of features aside from its triple-SIM functions like Bluetooth, GPRS and WIFI connectivity, a built-in TV and FM radio receiver and more.
- Chip shortage: The lack of “chips to make chips” is exacerbating the shortage by another 2 years
- eTail Asia 2022: Here’s what went down at Asia’s largest e-retail summit
- Building successful telcos of the future in the 5G era
- Extending mainframe investments with modern software development and DevOps solutions
- Is India finally inching closer to its 5G ambitions?