Technical glitches frustrate Facebook users
Some Facebook users were shut out of the social networking service on Thursday as the website was beset by technical troubles for the second day in a row.
“We’re currently experiencing some site issues causing Facebook to be slow or unavailable for some users,” Facebook said in response to an AFP inquiry. “We are working to resolve this issue as quickly as possible.”
The Palo Alto, California-based firm did not indicate the cause of the problem.
On Wednesday, trouble with a third-party networking provider was blamed for stopping some Facebook users from connecting with the cherished online social network that boasts more than 500 million members worldwide.
- Supply chain issues are about to disrupt Christmas again
- Rockwell Automation: Beating the odds and growing strong in Asia Pacific
- What cybersecurity trends are expected in 2023?
- Emerging as the Hare in 2023 and Beyond – Fighting age-old criticism of automation
- DHL: Recalibrating logistics, supply chains in a post-Covid era