Technical glitches frustrate Facebook users
Some Facebook users were shut out of the social networking service on Thursday as the website was beset by technical troubles for the second day in a row.
“We’re currently experiencing some site issues causing Facebook to be slow or unavailable for some users,” Facebook said in response to an AFP inquiry. “We are working to resolve this issue as quickly as possible.”
The Palo Alto, California-based firm did not indicate the cause of the problem.
On Wednesday, trouble with a third-party networking provider was blamed for stopping some Facebook users from connecting with the cherished online social network that boasts more than 500 million members worldwide.
- Intel is ushering in a new age of the AI PC. Here’s what that means
- Google launches Bard Extensions for its apps and services
- Oracle CloudWorld 2023: Even Elon Musk’s xAI uses Oracle Cloud to do AI training
- Climate smart agriculture enabled by technology
- Quantum computing and AI getting a boost in South Korea