Microsoft-Word-changing-the-English-language watch (Updated below)
The red squiggly line Nazi is telling me “Balochistan” is not a word. Incidentally, the Turkish city of Iskenderun is a word. Don’t you think “Iskenderun” deserves the red squiggly line Nazi more than “Balochistan”? I mean come on.
UPDATE: A commenter has alerted me to the fact that “Baluchistan” is a word according to MS Word, which makes this post a giant waste of time and me a giant idiot. My bad.
- Huawei, AWS, Microsoft boosting digital skills in Southeast Asia
- The digital education platforms shaping schools and colleges today
- The Hot Vendor That’s Making Cloud Storage Simple, Affordable and Predictable
- What happens when scammers get scammed?
- Announcements you might have missed from AWS reInvent 2022