Microsoft-Word-changing-the-English-language watch (Updated below)
The red squiggly line Nazi is telling me “Balochistan” is not a word. Incidentally, the Turkish city of Iskenderun is a word. Don’t you think “Iskenderun” deserves the red squiggly line Nazi more than “Balochistan”? I mean come on.
Other stupid MS Word corrections here, here, here, here, and here.
UPDATE: A commenter has alerted me to the fact that “Baluchistan” is a word according to MS Word, which makes this post a giant waste of time and me a giant idiot. My bad.
- Semiconductor: Chip nationalism is a ‘blessing,’ SEMI CEO says
- Red Hat’s revolution: Speeding generative AI adoption in hybrid clouds
- How 5G can enhance agriculture and fisheries in Southeast Asia
- Navigating the intersection of sustainability and technology in Singapore
- Why the US should be concerned about China’s quantum developments