Facebook widens gap with Orkut in India
Facebook is the top social network in India. It has 24.3 million visitors and Orkut has 18.7 million visitors. Facebook had a year-on-year visitor growth rate of 167 percent in September 2010. Orkut had an increase of a mere 19 percent for the same period. Things are not going too well for Google’s Orkut.
Look at how Facebook and Orkut are going in different routes. Facebook pointing northwards and Orkut pointing southwards. If we see the terminology here, Comscore talks about visitors and not subscribers.
- The end of TikTok Shop and other social commerce in Indonesia
- Lost in translation: Can AI tools improve?
- Is ChatGPT enabling collaborative decision-making or merely Hobson’s choice?
- NVIDIA and NTT DOCOMO revolutionize telecom services with world’s first GPU-accelerated 5G network
- Sony battles new hack: ‘Is my account safe?’ Echoes among concerned customers