Facebook widens gap with Orkut in India
Facebook is the top social network in India. It has 24.3 million visitors and Orkut has 18.7 million visitors. Facebook had a year-on-year visitor growth rate of 167 percent in September 2010. Orkut had an increase of a mere 19 percent for the same period. Things are not going too well for Google’s Orkut.
Look at how Facebook and Orkut are going in different routes. Facebook pointing northwards and Orkut pointing southwards. If we see the terminology here, Comscore talks about visitors and not subscribers.
- Cisco to provide private 5G network to enterprises in Malaysia with TM
- Here are the cities leading the data center growth in Asia Pacific
- For SMBs in Singapore, 5G is not as complicated as it seems
- The Great Layoff has not dampened the demand for tech talent
- Empowering security for mission-critical applications