Need a virtual girlfriend?
If so, and if you have an iPhone and $1.99 to spare, then Korean software developer Nabix has got your back. After installing their iPhone app, which is actually called “Honey It’s Me!” (I am not making that up), you will start receiving voice mails from your virtual girlfriend, whom you can name anything you like as long as it’s “Mi-na”.
English, Chinese, and Japanese translations are apparently coming soon. Also, there will be an Android version, so no worries about having to buying a new phone in order to escape the cold, cruel world by sharing a girlfriend with 80,000 other guys.
- Japan joins the US by restricting chipmaking gear exports to China
- Surviving in a competitive fintech landscape: Why anti-money laundering compliance is key
- Pursuing an Android or iOS app development course? Here’s what you need to know
- World Backup Day 2023: A numbers game
- Guardians of data backup: Experts share strategies on World Backup Day 2023