Need a virtual girlfriend?
If so, and if you have an iPhone and $1.99 to spare, then Korean software developer Nabix has got your back. After installing their iPhone app, which is actually called “Honey It’s Me!” (I am not making that up), you will start receiving voice mails from your virtual girlfriend, whom you can name anything you like as long as it’s “Mi-na”.
English, Chinese, and Japanese translations are apparently coming soon. Also, there will be an Android version, so no worries about having to buying a new phone in order to escape the cold, cruel world by sharing a girlfriend with 80,000 other guys.
- The morphing world of Artificial Intelligence
- The Apple-Foxconn mayhem in China
- Keeping pace with the evolving business ecosystem with the right digital transformation roadmap
- Huawei to improve digital world connectivity for 120 million people in remote areas
- How cyber ready is APAC: Understanding today’s cybersecurity trends