New internet cafe death
Original article in Korean is here.
A university student died after playing computer games in a PC bang [internet cafe] for 12 hours.
At approximately 2:30 pm on December 27, 19-year old Mr. Mun, a university student, suddenly collapsed in the PC bang in the Namwoe-dong neighborhood of Ulsan and was taken to a hospital, where he died.
Mr. Mun had arrived at approximately 2am, went back to his home to eat at approximately 10:30 am, and returned to continue playing.
Police are investigating the cause of death on the basis of statements from witnesses and his family that Mr. Mun enjoyed action games.
- Getting coffee for work made faster with Ella, the robot barista
- VinFast expansion to gain momentum as Vingroup enters collaboration with Google Cloud
- How can the retail industry managed increased in-store sales?
- VMware’s cybersecurity predictions for 2023 signal concerning times
- New Zealand to echo Australia on law for news content by tech giants?