New internet cafe death
Original article in Korean is here.
A university student died after playing computer games in a PC bang [internet cafe] for 12 hours.
At approximately 2:30 pm on December 27, 19-year old Mr. Mun, a university student, suddenly collapsed in the PC bang in the Namwoe-dong neighborhood of Ulsan and was taken to a hospital, where he died.
Mr. Mun had arrived at approximately 2am, went back to his home to eat at approximately 10:30 am, and returned to continue playing.
Police are investigating the cause of death on the basis of statements from witnesses and his family that Mr. Mun enjoyed action games.
- Guardians of the digital realm: How securing privileged accounts can help safeguard government institutions
- World Environment Day 2023: Five ways businesses can achieve supply chain sustainability
- The battle of VR headsets: Meta unveils Quest 3 right before Apple’s debut
- Here’s how Applied Materials manages supply chain and semiconductor research
- The evolution of business hubs in an age of decentralization and rising challenges