Thanko releases silent keyboard for loud typists
Don’t you hate people who type really loud? I know for a fact that my dog does, because she grumbles like crazy as I type away while she tries to sleep. Too bad I don’t have a ‘Quiet Keyboard Cover’!
Introducing the ‘Quiet Keyboard Cover,’ another ridiculous gadget from Japanese gadget-maker Thanko, the same minds behind the waterproof spy watch, and the USB-powered necktie cooler (bangs head repeatedly on desk).
This out-of-this-world contraption protects your keyboard from dust and crumbs, while also covering your hands to minimize noise. Apparently, keyboard noise is a huge problem in Japan, as is “the sound of pee dripping on toilet water,” noted the folks at Gadget. The latter was dealt with via the introduction of musical toilets.
- A fresh round of layoffs in Amazon brings total job cuts to 27,000 in four months
- What three years of US sanctions did to Huawei
- Singapore’s Sea Group launches MariBank. Does this signal an invite-only digital bank trend?
- The cookie crumbles: How APAC brands can adapt to a post-third-party cookies world
- Cybercriminals using novel phishing tactics to get their target