Thanko releases silent keyboard for loud typists
Don’t you hate people who type really loud? I know for a fact that my dog does, because she grumbles like crazy as I type away while she tries to sleep. Too bad I don’t have a ‘Quiet Keyboard Cover’!
Introducing the ‘Quiet Keyboard Cover,’ another ridiculous gadget from Japanese gadget-maker Thanko, the same minds behind the waterproof spy watch, and the USB-powered necktie cooler (bangs head repeatedly on desk).
This out-of-this-world contraption protects your keyboard from dust and crumbs, while also covering your hands to minimize noise. Apparently, keyboard noise is a huge problem in Japan, as is “the sound of pee dripping on toilet water,” noted the folks at Gadget. The latter was dealt with via the introduction of musical toilets.
- Is Nvidia abusing its dominance in the AI market? The EU is investigating
- What is the price of doing business for TikTok?
- Cloud, AI, and beyond: Dive into tomorrow at Cloud Expo Asia 2023
- How Huawei is changing the broadband landscape with 5G FWA
- The end of TikTok Shop and other social commerce in Indonesia