Indian website offers virtual wives
Biwihotohaisi.com is an Indian website where bachelors can get a trial run on the type of wife they would prefer as a life partner. If this sounds like a practice that should be reserved for buying a car, that is probably where the idea came from and one’s thoughts are not that far off base.
At this website, subscribers can choose between four distinct types of virtual wives: devoted homemaker, control freak, shopping and soap opera obsessive or ambitious tech-savvy banker.
Bachelors make a selection and then wait for the automated phone call from their virtual lady, the purpose of which is to help them decide when the time comes to find a real wife.
- Accelerated need for Singaporean brands to leverage data as a strategic asset
- US-China: Are the Chinese EVs the next target of scrutiny by the Biden administration?
- Threat actors on the rise: What businesses need to know from BlackBerry’s threat intelligence report
- Exabytes Network to diversify customer offerings for SMEs in 2023
- ChatGPT takes meetings to the next level for Microsoft Teams users