Indian website offers virtual wives
Biwihotohaisi.com is an Indian website where bachelors can get a trial run on the type of wife they would prefer as a life partner. If this sounds like a practice that should be reserved for buying a car, that is probably where the idea came from and one’s thoughts are not that far off base.
At this website, subscribers can choose between four distinct types of virtual wives: devoted homemaker, control freak, shopping and soap opera obsessive or ambitious tech-savvy banker.
Bachelors make a selection and then wait for the automated phone call from their virtual lady, the purpose of which is to help them decide when the time comes to find a real wife.
- A billion dollar partner ecosystem upgrade for Alibaba Cloud
- Qualcomm: Automotive pipeline hits US$30bn driven by Snapdragon digital chassis
- Could a nation-state be behind the Optus cyberattack?
- Lesser spam messages as LinkedIn introduces new deep sales platform
- Post-purchase experience platforms increasingly in demand in Southeast Asia