Indian website offers virtual wives
Biwihotohaisi.com is an Indian website where bachelors can get a trial run on the type of wife they would prefer as a life partner. If this sounds like a practice that should be reserved for buying a car, that is probably where the idea came from and one’s thoughts are not that far off base.
At this website, subscribers can choose between four distinct types of virtual wives: devoted homemaker, control freak, shopping and soap opera obsessive or ambitious tech-savvy banker.
Bachelors make a selection and then wait for the automated phone call from their virtual lady, the purpose of which is to help them decide when the time comes to find a real wife.
- Analog Devices reaffirms its position in Singapore’s semiconductor market with a new facility
- The US is preparing an executive order to restrict investments in China, but Elon Musk isn’t worried about it
- SEMI: The five Ws and one H to a supply chain initiative for the semiconductor industry.
- Dark Pink: The cyber tune you never wanted to hear
- Untie Nots set to transform loyalty for Singapore’s largest supermarket chain