Opera Mini statistic: 77pc of Indonesian users access Facebook.com
Opera in its April 2011 Opera Mini access statistic, focused on social media websites access, shows clear fact that Indonesia is “Facebook Republic”. A total of 77% Opera Mini users access Facebook.com, and its equal with 69% page views total by Indonesian Opera Mini users. The number is also equal with Philippines and is the largest percentage in the world for social media statistic.
However there are some countries where Facebook isn’t dominating. In Brazil. 40% users access Google’s orkut.com. In Uni Soviet’s ex nations vkontakte.ru dominates the statistic by 47% in Russia and 11% in Kazakhstan. Lesser number went to renren.com in China (4%) and zing.vn in Vietnam (9%)
As for Indonesia despite 3% decline on page views rate compared to April 2010, there’s a rise of 41.9% for unique users on the same period. The statistic said that in general every users access 477 page with average data transferred of 5MB per user.
Continue reading at DailySocial.net
- Clever Ways To Talk About A Layoff In A Job Interview
- Reduced tech spending sees Accenture lay off 19,000 staff globally
- Intel puts security at the center of its latest 13th Gen Core vPro Platform
- Cisco: Most organizations in Malaysia are not ready to defend against cyber threats
- From cloud to car: The game-changing contributions to the automotive world from NVIDIA