TokoBagus released BlackBerry application
TokoBagus, one of Indonesia’s famous ecommerce portals recently launched their BlackBerry application to reach more consumers. Considering many people are accessing the internet through mobile devices instead of computer, this application will be a crucial part of an expansion of a web based company.
Collaborating with Better-B, this application (should be) supports almost all kinds of BlackBerry’s in the market, at least, using OS v 4.5, including type 83xx. However for this beta version (we tried v 0.0.2) it is recommended to usea handset with the latest OS, BlackBerry 6, like 9800, 9780 and 9300.
With a nice design and great content, you can not only check TokoBagus’ database, you can also check your own store updates, ads or even check your own ads. If you’re not a member yet, there’s no need to trouble yourself by opening your computer because this application simplifies the process. Just register your User ID, email, and province, you’ll have your password sent to your email in no time.
Continue reading at Daily Social EN
- The end of TikTok Shop and other social commerce in Indonesia
- Lost in translation: Can AI tools improve?
- Is ChatGPT enabling collaborative decision-making or merely Hobson’s choice?
- NVIDIA and NTT DOCOMO revolutionize telecom services with world’s first GPU-accelerated 5G network
- Sony battles new hack: ‘Is my account safe?’ Echoes among concerned customers