ArtSumo daily deal site for artwork tries to gain Indonesia merchant
ArtSumo is probably the first daily deal site that’s trying to help artists get their artworks sold online, basically using the Groupon approach (trying not to use the term “groupon clone”). ArtSumo’s vision is to broaden the audience for artists from developing world with rich cultural art roots, Brazil, Africa, and of course Indonesia.
According to co-founder Fernando Pizarro, “ArtSumo brings art from the developing world to a much wider audience. We have had a lovely reception since our soft launch, and we are now looking to recruit artists in countries with rich artistic traditions like Indonesia. The great thing about our service is that we are really bringing economic opportunity to artists that might not otherwise have it, so we’re pretty excited.”
Continue reading at Daily Social EN
- The end of TikTok Shop and other social commerce in Indonesia
- Lost in translation: Can AI tools improve?
- Is ChatGPT enabling collaborative decision-making or merely Hobson’s choice?
- NVIDIA and NTT DOCOMO revolutionize telecom services with world’s first GPU-accelerated 5G network
- Sony battles new hack: ‘Is my account safe?’ Echoes among concerned customers