ArtSumo daily deal site for artwork tries to gain Indonesia merchant
ArtSumo is probably the first daily deal site that’s trying to help artists get their artworks sold online, basically using the Groupon approach (trying not to use the term “groupon clone”). ArtSumo’s vision is to broaden the audience for artists from developing world with rich cultural art roots, Brazil, Africa, and of course Indonesia.
According to co-founder Fernando Pizarro, “ArtSumo brings art from the developing world to a much wider audience. We have had a lovely reception since our soft launch, and we are now looking to recruit artists in countries with rich artistic traditions like Indonesia. The great thing about our service is that we are really bringing economic opportunity to artists that might not otherwise have it, so we’re pretty excited.”
Continue reading at Daily Social EN
- What is the actual cost of a data breach?
- IBM: Tech continues to play a crucial role in 2023
- Getting coffee for work made faster with Ella, the robot barista
- VinFast expansion to gain momentum as Vingroup enters collaboration with Google Cloud
- How can the retail industry manage increased in-store sales?