Google sees big spike in Indonesian mobile users
According to Google’s internal data, search queries coming from mobile devices in Indonesia are increasing fast and growing over 112% each year. This puts mobile search queries responsible for approximately 50% of the entire Google search queries coming from the country.
Google’s internal data states that Indonesia’s internet user base is growing at a modest 15% annual rate. It’s unsurprising for those who have been looking at Indonesia’s internet market that home broadband penetration is growing slowly while smartphone adoption is increasing as price for devices gets cheaper.
Continue reading at Daily Social EN
- 50,000 Malaysians have their data sold on bot markets — NordVPN
- IBM: Tech trends that continue to play a crucial role in 2023
- As Apple diverts to American-made chips, its supplier TSMC triples US investment
- Businesses need to focus on new IT to innovate for the future
- Cisco predicts organizations to embrace new technology and business trends in 2023