Google sees big spike in Indonesian mobile users
According to Google’s internal data, search queries coming from mobile devices in Indonesia are increasing fast and growing over 112% each year. This puts mobile search queries responsible for approximately 50% of the entire Google search queries coming from the country.
Google’s internal data states that Indonesia’s internet user base is growing at a modest 15% annual rate. It’s unsurprising for those who have been looking at Indonesia’s internet market that home broadband penetration is growing slowly while smartphone adoption is increasing as price for devices gets cheaper.
Continue reading at Daily Social EN
- Clever Ways To Talk About A Layoff In A Job Interview
- Reduced tech spending sees Accenture lay off 19,000 staff globally
- Intel puts security at the center of its latest 13th Gen Core vPro Platform
- Cisco: Most organizations in Malaysia are not ready to defend against cyber threats
- From cloud to car: The game-changing contributions to the automotive world from NVIDIA