Google sees big spike in Indonesian mobile users
According to Google’s internal data, search queries coming from mobile devices in Indonesia are increasing fast and growing over 112% each year. This puts mobile search queries responsible for approximately 50% of the entire Google search queries coming from the country.
Google’s internal data states that Indonesia’s internet user base is growing at a modest 15% annual rate. It’s unsurprising for those who have been looking at Indonesia’s internet market that home broadband penetration is growing slowly while smartphone adoption is increasing as price for devices gets cheaper.
Continue reading at Daily Social EN
- How will China respond to its largest data leak?
- Alibaba Cloud enriches visitors experience Genting SkyWorlds
- Semiconductor superpower: Samsung beats TSMC with the the world’s first 3nm chips
- Dell Technologies simplifying storage modernization to cater to exponential data growth
- Digital experience is a key priority for the post-Covid consumer