How to send Google+ invitations without an actual invitation
Unfortunately for those who are waiting to be invited, Google suspended invitations yesterday afternoon citing insane demand. Well, this has always been Google’s way of creating, maintaining, and prolonging hype after all, because if anyone knows anything about scaling, it’s Google.
Regardless, there’s a way to be invited to Google+ without actually being invited and that’s through email.
When you share a post on Google+ you have to set the recipient before posting. You can select specific circles of contacts or share to email addresses as the intended recipient. By sharing your post via email, the recipients will be able to see what you posted on Google+ on their email and if they follow the link that says, “Learn more about Google+”, they’ll get taken to Google+ to activate their profiles.
Continue reading at Daily Social EN
- Supply chain issues are about to disrupt Christmas list again
- Rockwell Automation: Beating the odds and growing strong in Asia Pacific
- What cybersecurity trends are expected in 2023?
- Emerging as the Hare in 2023 and Beyond – Fighting age-old criticism of automation
- DHL: Recalibrating logistics, supply chains in a post-Covid era