Foursquare to launch BlackBerry app with Indonesian localization on Sept 1
We just received an anonymous email letting us know that Foursquare has requested assistance from RIM to feature the latest version of the Foursquare app in the BlackBerry AppWorld. The reason for this request is apparently support for additional languages.
According to the email, the next Foursquare app update will have localization support for Thai, Indonesian, Russian, Portuguese and Korean languages. The app will be made available from September 1. No word as to the localizations for Foursquare’s apps on other platforms such as iOS and Android at this moment.
Continue reading at Daily Social EN
- Tencent is paying a hefty price for being a tech giant in China. Does this mark the end of an era?
- From made in China to made in Vietnam: Apple is relocating its watch, MacBook production to SEA
- Beyond the legacy: 3 tips for modernizing your insurance organization’s tech stack
- Apple and Meta headsets are set to revolutionize the world, but at a hefty price
- Cloud cost management seems to be an issue for 50% of businesses