Foursquare to launch BlackBerry app with Indonesian localization on Sept 1
We just received an anonymous email letting us know that Foursquare has requested assistance from RIM to feature the latest version of the Foursquare app in the BlackBerry AppWorld. The reason for this request is apparently support for additional languages.
According to the email, the next Foursquare app update will have localization support for Thai, Indonesian, Russian, Portuguese and Korean languages. The app will be made available from September 1. No word as to the localizations for Foursquare’s apps on other platforms such as iOS and Android at this moment.
Continue reading at Daily Social EN
- Japan joins the US by restricting chipmaking gear exports to China
- Surviving in a competitive fintech landscape: Why anti-money laundering compliance is key
- Pursuing an Android or iOS app development course? Here’s what you need to know
- World Backup Day 2023: A numbers game
- Guardians of data backup: Experts share strategies on World Backup Day 2023