Foursquare to launch BlackBerry app with Indonesian localization on Sept 1
We just received an anonymous email letting us know that Foursquare has requested assistance from RIM to feature the latest version of the Foursquare app in the BlackBerry AppWorld. The reason for this request is apparently support for additional languages.
According to the email, the next Foursquare app update will have localization support for Thai, Indonesian, Russian, Portuguese and Korean languages. The app will be made available from September 1. No word as to the localizations for Foursquare’s apps on other platforms such as iOS and Android at this moment.
Continue reading at Daily Social EN
- Is Nvidia abusing its dominance in the AI market? The EU is investigating
- What is the price of doing business for TikTok?
- Cloud, AI, and beyond: Dive into tomorrow at Cloud Expo Asia 2023
- How Huawei is changing the broadband landscape with 5G FWA
- The end of TikTok Shop and other social commerce in Indonesia