Social Media in India [infographic]
India is taking to social media like bees to honey. More than 33 million Indian users are using different social media sites with 45,000 new users added every day. Facebook has seen a meteoric rise in the past six months with a 50% growth. Orkut still has 28 million users in India.
India was the second biggest demographic for the newly launched Google+ network. Now it has 3.5 million Google+ users in India. It’s not just users who are on social media sites in India. Brands have taken social media very seriously. 150+ Facebook fan pages have more than 100,000 fans.
Check out more such facts in this excellent infographic :
Source : Technozo | Via : Penn Olson
- Is the Apple Vision Pro headset a real-life Black Mirror?
- Deepfakes get harder to detect
- After Italy, Japan has its eyes on ChatGPT over data privacy concerns
- Seeds of change: agritech redefining farming in Asia
- Guardians of the digital realm: How securing privileged accounts can help safeguard government institutions