Google launches TV commercial campaign in Indonesia
A tweet from Kaskus founder Andrew Darwis earlier today indicates that Google is starting its TV commercial campaign in Indonesia. “Google is here… check out their TVC ad tomorrow morning 8.30″ said Darwis on his tweet, creating a wave of expectations amongst influential people in the industry.
Google is also preparing to launch Google Chrome in Indonesia, and a source told us that the TVC campaign will be about Google Chrome. Google has been pushing their browser globally, and even pushing their “The Web is What You Make of it” campaign to promote Google Chrome, it is very likely that the TVC campaign in question will be under the same campaign.
So far, Mozilla Firefox owns more than 60% market share of browsers used in Indonesia and if Mozilla still want to keep it that way they would have to do something serious about their campaigns.
Continue reading at Daily Social EN
- Tablets for every industry: How Zebra Technologies is meeting business needs
- Why does Microsoft want to “cut off” rival AI search tools from access to its Bing search index?
- Could open-source chatbots be a cheaper ChatGPT alternative?
- Thailand unveils supply chain metaverse
- Microsoft brings Copilot to Teams, improves speed, performance and intelligence