Google launches TV commercial campaign in Indonesia
A tweet from Kaskus founder Andrew Darwis earlier today indicates that Google is starting its TV commercial campaign in Indonesia. “Google is here… check out their TVC ad tomorrow morning 8.30″ said Darwis on his tweet, creating a wave of expectations amongst influential people in the industry.
Google is also preparing to launch Google Chrome in Indonesia, and a source told us that the TVC campaign will be about Google Chrome. Google has been pushing their browser globally, and even pushing their “The Web is What You Make of it” campaign to promote Google Chrome, it is very likely that the TVC campaign in question will be under the same campaign.
So far, Mozilla Firefox owns more than 60% market share of browsers used in Indonesia and if Mozilla still want to keep it that way they would have to do something serious about their campaigns.
Continue reading at Daily Social EN
- 50,000 Malaysians have their data sold on bot markets — NordVPN
- IBM: Tech trends that continue to play a crucial role in 2023
- As Apple diverts to American-made chips, its supplier TSMC triples US investment
- Businesses need to focus on new IT to innovate for the future
- Cisco predicts organizations to embrace new technology and business trends in 2023