Krazymarket closes Series A funding from Recruit Japan
The niche e-commerce company Krazymarket has closed their Series A round led by Japanese company Recruit Global Incubation Partners, an investment arm of Recruit Group. Founder and Director Philippe Do told us that Recruit is perfect partner for Krazymarket because they have extensive knowledge in helping companies with niche content providers in Japan and all over the region.
Krazymarket plans to use the new funding to strengthen its branding as e-commerce for collectibles and hobby items amongst its Indonesian users through online and offline engagements such as events etc. Next step for Krazymarket is to educate the market as well as introducing the brand in order to increase the transactions on the website. Philippe also said that providing better services for customer is also an important agenda for Krazymarket, and the investment from Recruit could help make that happen.
Continue reading at Daily Social EN
- Clever Ways To Talk About A Layoff In A Job Interview
- Reduced tech spending sees Accenture lay off 19,000 staff globally
- Intel puts security at the center of its latest 13th Gen Core vPro Platform
- Cisco: Most organizations in Malaysia are not ready to defend against cyber threats
- From cloud to car: The game-changing contributions to the automotive world from NVIDIA