Australian PM says Steve Jobs ‘changed our world’
CANBERRA, Australia (AP) — Australian Prime Minister Julia Gillard says she is saddened by the death of Steve Jobs, calling him a “creative genius” who “literally changed our world.”
Gillard told reporters Thursday that the Apple Inc. co-founder, who died Wednesday at age 56, was “an incredible global innovator.”
She said, “It’s not too much to say he literally changed our world.”
She added that “all of us would be touched every day in our daily lives by products that he was the creative genius behind.”
- Is India finally inching closer to its 5G ambitions?
- Should employees be worried about working in the metaverse?
- One in four consumers are online fraud victims in the Asia Pacific
- Optimizing operational efficiency is a prerogative for the manufacturing industry
- Driver shortages: An increasingly dire issue for e-hailing companies in Malaysia