Winners of the Philippine Blog Awards 2011
The Philippines’ best blogs received peer recognition at the national awarding ceremonies of the annual Philippine Blog Awards on Dec. 3 at the RCBC Carlos P. Romulo Auditorium in Makati City.
Here is the honor roll:
- Best personal blog: I Am Fickle Cattle
- Best humor blog: The Professional Heckler
- Best photo blog: RosariOko
- Best home and parenting blog: Dainty Mom
- Best sports blog: CebuRunning
- Best beauty and fashion blog: Jenne Chrisville
- Best lifestyle blog: Geek Girl Manila
- Best technology blog: LS Geekster
- Best travel blog: We are Sole Sisters
- Best food and beverage blog: Rated Ralph
- Best blog design: Markable.me
- Best business blog: Ready to be Rich
- Best entertainment blog: Without Wang2
- Best hobbies and recreation blog: kuhol.net
- Best gaming blog: The Otaku Fridge
- Best videocast and podcast: Krimmy Couple
- Best videocast and podcast blog: Brink Notes
- Best society, history and politics blog: It’s True! It’s True!
- Best literature/literary blog: Pointless Paranoia
- Best culture and arts blog: Sining Factory
- Best advocacy blog: Environment Philippines
- Best Filipiniana blog: Live in the Philippines
- Best single blog post: “Blood stains, the smell of disinfectant and the RH Bill” by Orchestroscopy
- Best photo post: “2011: Its 1/1/11:, a new year and a fresh start” by Lantaw
- Bloggers’ Choice: Libre Lang Mangarap
- Readers’ Choice: The Culture Shack
Gang Badoy of Rock Ed Philippines hosted the event.
Also awarded last night were the best blogs for Luzon.
Set to close the 2011 blog awards season is the Pinoy Expat/OFW Blog Awards later this month.
Congratulations to all the winners!