Startup Asia 2012 Infographic
Startup Asia Singapore’s finalist Piktochart rounded up the statistics, crunched the numbers, fired up their infographic application and drew up this cool infographic for organizer Penn-Olson. Piktochart nabbed 5th place at the Startup Arena, where 19 teams slugged it out for the US$10k top prize.
The impressive numbers and overall feedback points to a 2013 repeat for the organizers, and I think the numbers will definitely go up in succeeding events. This all bodes well for Asian startup companies, venture capitalists, incubators, investors and sponsors alike. Everybody definitely wins at Startup Asia.
- How can the retail industry managed increased in-store sales?
- VMware’s cybersecurity predictions for 2023 signal concerning times
- New Zealand to echo Australia on law for news content by tech giants?
- Will economic uncertainties affect tech spending in 2023?
- Heading to the new year with a robust setup for resiliency