Startup Asia 2012 Infographic
Startup Asia Singapore’s finalist Piktochart rounded up the statistics, crunched the numbers, fired up their infographic application and drew up this cool infographic for organizer Penn-Olson. Piktochart nabbed 5th place at the Startup Arena, where 19 teams slugged it out for the US$10k top prize.
The impressive numbers and overall feedback points to a 2013 repeat for the organizers, and I think the numbers will definitely go up in succeeding events. This all bodes well for Asian startup companies, venture capitalists, incubators, investors and sponsors alike. Everybody definitely wins at Startup Asia.
- Chip shortage: The lack of “chips to make chips” is exacerbating the shortage by another 2 years
- eTail Asia 2022: Here’s what went down at Asia’s largest e-retail summit
- Building successful telcos of the future in the 5G era
- Extending mainframe investments with modern software development and DevOps solutions
- Is India finally inching closer to its 5G ambitions?