5 Essential Singapore Travel Apps
As you would expect given its high-tech geek status, the Lion City has produced some great local Singapore travel apps that help locals and visitors eat, sleep and enjoy their lives. There are plenty of these savvy apps out there, but here are five that come recommended, and more importantly are free.
Travel Wire Asia has a review of the following free apps, which no Singapore traveler should go without.
- Summon Auntie, an app that helps travelers look for parking space;
- Singapore Transit, a map and guide for getting around Singapore’s public transport system;
- Hosay!, for deciphering the nuances of Singaporean English;
- iChangi, which offers live updates on flight information;
- HungryGoWhere, an app for spotting the best restaurants in town, complete with user reviews.
- As the US and the EU sign agreement for responsible use of AI, will APAC be part of it?
- The US is not done attacking Huawei — a complete ban is looming around the corner
- How organizations can reap the benefits of cloud, without cloud bill shock
- Rising demand for cloud technology: why enterprises are moving to the edge
- Unlock the blind spots in your network with Riverbed