Sony says ‘The Last Guardian’ is coming out on PS4 next year (VIDEO)
Sony announced Monday that ‘The Last Guardian’, one of the most talked about and anticipated games of the past decade, will be available for the PS4 in 2016.
Originally announced for the PS3 a number of years back, Sony revealed gameplay footage at the E3 Expo in California Monday. It also confirmed that Japanese director Fumito Ueda, who is widely acclaimed for his previous games ‘Ico’ and ‘Shadow of the Colossus’ is still at the helm.
The game has seen so many delays since its 2009 announcement, many gamers remained skeptical about its release even after Monday’s news.
Here’s the full demo from E3:
- The end of TikTok Shop and other social commerce in Indonesia
- Lost in translation: Can AI tools improve?
- Is ChatGPT enabling collaborative decision-making or merely Hobson’s choice?
- NVIDIA and NTT DOCOMO revolutionize telecom services with world’s first GPU-accelerated 5G network
- Sony battles new hack: ‘Is my account safe?’ Echoes among concerned customers