Survey: Bangkok’s Suvarnabhumi has fastest airport WiFi in the world
Bangkok’s Suvarnabhumi International Airport has the fastest airport WiFi in the world, according to a new survey.
Two other Asian airports – Ngurah Rai International Airport in Bali and Kaohsiung International Airport in Taiwan – also made the top 10 list, in sixth and seventh place respectively.
Users of WiFi network location and ranking site RottenWiFi.com evaluated the quality of WiFi in over 130 airports in 53 countries worldwide. Just two U.S. airports made the list, with Europe faring best with five airports in the top 10.
Bangkok clocked in at a pretty impressive 41.45 Mbps, and the WiFi there is available to anyone passing through there for free for 120 minutes. A quick registration process is required at an information to gain access, but takes a matter of seconds.
- Intel is ushering in a new age of the AI PC. Here’s what that means
- Google launches Bard Extensions for its apps and services
- Oracle CloudWorld 2023: Even Elon Musk’s xAI uses Oracle Cloud to do AI training
- Climate smart agriculture enabled by technology
- Quantum computing and AI getting a boost in South Korea