Thai photographer completely changes the way we look at Instagram
You know those really amazing pictures you see on Instagram? Well, there’s a good chance that they came from something much more humble than the final product shared with the world.
Clever use of cropping, filters and other effects can transform even the most banal pics into something memorable. That’s the point of a new project undertaken by Thai photographer Chompoo Baritone.
The project, called #slowlife, focuses on the fact that many of the images we see on Instagram create a false impression of the events and lives behind them.
Take a look at these images, which prove that you, too, can make wonderful Instagram posts…
HT Bored Panda
- The largest deal made by Cisco is heating up the AI cybersecurity race. Here’s why
- Chinese electric cars can now be controlled with smartphones
- After Bard Extensions, the Microsoft Copilot AI companion unveiled
- Speaking easy: is realtime translation ready?
- WhatsApp for Business targets Indian enterprises