LG unveils smartphone with dual display, improved camera
SEOUL, South Korea (AP) — LG Electronics Inc. has unveiled a new smartphone with an additional screen to display information and a camera that can capture a wider scene when taking a selfie.
The embattled South Korean smartphone maker said Thursday the V10 comes with another screen above the main 5.7-inch display. The small second screen can stay on to display weather, time and date when the main display is turned off.
The phone’s front camera is equipped with a standard lens and a 120-degree wide-angle lens option. That means a larger group can fit into a selfie shot taken with the V10.
The phone will go on sale in South Korea later this month for 800,000 won ($678) without a contract from a carrier, followed by the U.S. launch next month.
- DHL: Recalibrating logistics, supply chains in a post-Covid era
- Rockwell Automation is striving in SEA, with huge potential in Vietnam, Malaysia
- Data protection is vital: 85% of Singaporeans concerned about how companies use their data
- HPE delivers the world’s fastest, energy-efficient supercomputers at SC22
- Game on: iion launches ‘immersiion’