Tech in Asia launches jobs portal to ‘build Asia’s tech communities’
CAREERS in the tech industry, much like any other industry, can be difficult to get into. To address what they call a “choke” in the industry, news portal Tech in Asia has announced the soft launch of their very own job portal.
Tech in Asia Jobs (TIA Jobs) aims to improve the experience of recruiters and job seekers specializing in all things tech with their portal, and their mission is to “serve and build Asia’s tech communities.
Jobseekers using the portal would be able to search for specific jobs within the tech industry, as well as receive job suggestions based on their individual skills.
They would also be informed if their applications are accepted or rejected, a transparency feature many jobseekers are sure to be grateful for.
Recruiters, on the other hand, would be able to broadcast job adverts to millions of TIA readers, as well as get suitable people matched to their companies.
Anyone who intends to search for or post jobs in TIA, write for them, and network must have a TIA account.
TIA is serious about transparency and ethics, choosing to be extremely clear with readers when it comes to sponsored content and the like. Jobseekers and employers can expect to be treated with the same kind of transparent approach.
- Is India finally inching closer to its 5G ambitions?
- Should employees be worried about working in the metaverse?
- One in four consumers are online fraud victims in the Asia Pacific
- Optimizing operational efficiency is a prerogative for the manufacturing industry
- Driver shortages: An increasingly dire issue for e-hailing companies in Malaysia