RISE 2016 – Hong Kong – Highlights
LAST week’s RISE Conference in Hong Kong saw over 8,000 attendees from the world’s biggest companies and smallest start-ups descend on the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Center for three days.
The conference, spawned from Europe’s largest tech conference, Web Summit, attracted more than 8,000 attendees, up more than 3,000 on its inaugural year.
Here is the best video of the most important things we learned from the three days of networking, panels, and forums.
- The end of TikTok Shop and other social commerce in Indonesia
- Lost in translation: Can AI tools improve?
- Is ChatGPT enabling collaborative decision-making or merely Hobson’s choice?
- NVIDIA and NTT DOCOMO revolutionize telecom services with world’s first GPU-accelerated 5G network
- Sony battles new hack: ‘Is my account safe?’ Echoes among concerned customers