RISE 2016 – Hong Kong – Highlights
LAST week’s RISE Conference in Hong Kong saw over 8,000 attendees from the world’s biggest companies and smallest start-ups descend on the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Center for three days.
The conference, spawned from Europe’s largest tech conference, Web Summit, attracted more than 8,000 attendees, up more than 3,000 on its inaugural year.
Here is the best video of the most important things we learned from the three days of networking, panels, and forums.
- 50,000 Malaysians have their data sold on bot markets — NordVPN
- IBM: Tech trends that continue to play a crucial role in 2023
- As Apple diverts to American-made chips, its supplier TSMC triples US investment
- Businesses need to focus on new IT to innovate for the future
- Cisco predicts organizations to embrace new technology and business trends in 2023