SAGE CRM: Accelerating your business success
Having spent the past 30 years working with small- and medium-sized companies, Sage is extremely well-positioned in the CRM industry to help businesses go further.
Founded by David Goldman, Paul Muller and Graham Wylie in 1981 in the United Kingdom, Sage has helped over 15,000 businesses in 23 countries worldwide acquire, retain, and please their customers, on top of helping them achieve long-term goals.
Sage CRM understands that in this digital age, CRM has become a crucial part of businesses to optimize profitability, operational efficiency, and customer satisfaction by implementing a customer-first process. Their extensive CRM software helps drive organizations forward by making certain processes efficient, such as automating information processing, resource planning, and inventory management so that employees can focus on creating growth and building real-life customer relationships.
The success of Sage CRM lies in their software’s ability to simplify processes involved in customer relations, by breaking down rafts of data and streamlining it. This ultimately provides intelligent information to help business leaders make the right decisions for their organizations and customers, and helps with customer retention.
According to Gartner, 65 percent of a company’s business comes from existing customers, and it costs five times as much to attract a new customer than to keep an existing one satisfied. Using a CRM that prioritizes customers allows businesses to focus on innovating and creating better products for their satisfaction.
Sage CRM requires minimal integration and customization – years of experience have enabled them to create software tailored to small- and medium-sized businesses’ needs. Its foundational technology platform – which comprises of Accounting, HR, and Payroll – has seen many SMEs choose Sage CRM as their go-to software to scale and grow with in the long-term. Their software also allows SME the capabilities to manage multi-currency, people and business seamlessly with minimal intervention of country legislation and compliance understanding.
The main areas that Sage CRM excels in are:
- Real-time business information: prepare for important sales meetings using up-to-date customer details.
- Powerful out of the box sales reports: make more informed business decisions faster.
- Accurate forecasts and opportunity management: see what stage sales deals are at in your pipeline.
- Sales opportunity tracking: progress leads, convert them to opportunities and allocate them to the right reps or teams.
- Sales dashboards: give sales executives and managers the information they need to see sales performances in real-time.
- Business Accelerators for Sales: track KPIs, help sales people become more productive and close sales faster.
Sage’s huge Asia operations are based out of Singapore, and has partners in Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Indochina, Philippines, Hong Kong, China, Mongolia, South Korea, India, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, and the Maldives. By working closely with local affiliates, Sage has been able to curate services necessary in Asia such as multicurrency, multiple language support, taxation, statutory reporting needs, and local business practices.
Their On-Premise CRM, as well as cloud CRM, offers businesses the best of both worlds in a region where cloud solutions are still being adopted at a slower pace compared to the Western business world. It is also particularly desirable for businesses that want a system that is tightly-integrated with back-office accounting software or enterprise resource planning (ERP). Sage believes that its CRM can extend a business’ ERP solution value by bringing back-end information to the front-end, resulting in quicker information processing, self-service order by rep, and better inventory visibility.
For business leaders always on the move, Sage CRM also provides a mobile solution. With apps available on Android, Windows, and Apple, employees can access crucial customer information, schedule and manage account activities, view customer interaction history, and update information from anywhere. Entrepreneurs will find this feature useful, especially in Asia where plenty of field work needs to be done to ensure customers are getting what they want, when they want it.
Interested in finding out more? Take a test drive today of Sage CRM 7.3 and find out how Sage can help you accelerate your business success!
- Cisco: Malaysian organizations not fully ready for hybrid work
- It’s all about profits for 5G in Malaysia
- 65% of Singaporean organizations hit by ransomware in 2021
- Barracuda launches new capabilities for Web Application and API Protection, expands SASE platform
- Taiwan’s Foxconn is setting up a semiconductor factory in Malaysia for EVs