Sorry, no video was found. Please feedback to our site admin to rectify this issue.
WATCH: WhatsApp introduces 24-hour ‘Status’ stories – who will be next?
WHATSAPP, one of the world’s most-used messaging apps, is the latest communication platform to copy Snapchat’s infamous ‘Stories’ feature – following in the footsteps of Instagram and Facebook, who already have their own clones.
Social media users collectively groaned at the idea of yet another app for disappearing stories, and the question lingers: who’s next?
- Singapore’s Sea Group launches MariBank. Does this signal an invite-only digital bank trend?
- The cookie crumbles: How APAC brands can adapt to a post-third-party cookies world
- Cybercriminals using novel phishing tactics to get their target
- ForgeRock fully eliminates passwords. Here’s the new solution by the digital identity company
- As Google pulls the plug on Google Glass, will other AR wearables suffer similar fate?