Sorry, no video was found. Please feedback to our site admin to rectify this issue.
WATCH: WhatsApp introduces 24-hour ‘Status’ stories – who will be next?
WHATSAPP, one of the world’s most-used messaging apps, is the latest communication platform to copy Snapchat’s infamous ‘Stories’ feature – following in the footsteps of Instagram and Facebook, who already have their own clones.
Social media users collectively groaned at the idea of yet another app for disappearing stories, and the question lingers: who’s next?
- Boost fintech to go full-spectrum, to expand regionally
- Will the upcoming Lunar New Year strain the already-fragile supply chains?
- Al Rajhi Bank Malaysia to build a state-of-the-art Islamic digital bank
- Bank Indonesia unveils latest digital payment system
- Shein IPO: Will the Chinese fashion retailer finally get listed on NYSE this year?