Sorry, no video was found. Please feedback to our site admin to rectify this issue.
WATCH: WhatsApp introduces 24-hour ‘Status’ stories – who will be next?
WHATSAPP, one of the world’s most-used messaging apps, is the latest communication platform to copy Snapchat’s infamous ‘Stories’ feature – following in the footsteps of Instagram and Facebook, who already have their own clones.
Social media users collectively groaned at the idea of yet another app for disappearing stories, and the question lingers: who’s next?
- Do futuristic exoskeletons really have a place in physical industries?
- SG debuts HTX to scale up technology-enabled national security systems
- Why social e-commerce is set to become the next big thing in China
- What influencers can teach brands about video marketing
- Have telehealth platforms figured out the winning formula in SEA?