PRTG Network Monitor: The best all-in-one IT monitoring solution to maintain ‘business as usual’
Paessler knows that businesses do not want to be troubled with the day-to-day complexities of IT functionality – they simply want their systems to perform well and run smoothly at all times. That’s why for over 20 years, Paessler has provided high-quality and simple-to-use IT monitoring systems for small to medium enterprises.
Over 150,000 system administrators, from small start-ups to Fortune 100 companies, have used Paessler’s PRTG Network Monitor to make their systems faster, more responsive and reliable.
The company’s all-in-one, super-fast monitoring and licensing solution provides a simplified approach to network monitoring. Once downloaded and installed, a process which takes no more than 10-minutes, your system network will be monitored for 24-hours, seven days a week.
With the PTRG system, administrators receive timely alerts about issues long before they become fully-fledged, inconvenient problems. That’s because it lets you monitor absolutely everything in your infrastructure, including LANs, WANs, servers, websites, applications and much more.
- An intuitive web interface – PRTG is easy to install, has automatic detection and requires no training to use. Apps are also available for iOS, Android and Windows phones.
- Visualise your network – Create customised dashboards and maps to see your network like never before. Use PRTG map designer to integrate the components of your IT infrastructure with more than 300 different map objects that are quick and easy to share.
- In-depth reporting – Receive updates in real-time so you always know what’s going on and where. Plus, get numbers, statistics and graphs of specific monitoring data or configuration.
- Ten built-in technologies – These include email, push, SMS text messages, play alarm audio files, or triggering an EXE file or HTTP requests.
What’s different about Paessler is that it takes a sensor-driven approach rather than one that’s device or host-focused. Each ‘sensor’ also boasts an individual monitoring channel. A sensor can be a specific URL or port of a switch. Using Paessler’s free download you can monitor up to 100 sensors, upgrading to an unlimited license when needed.
PRTG continues to be successful in offering IT monitoring software because it knows simplicity and flexibility are important in the modern world. Using PRTG, administrators can receive free push notifications on mobile devices to help them stay up-to-date at all times, no matter where they are, needing no additional configuration, licencing or maintenance.
PRTG aims to be a one-stop-shop: Routers, switches, servers, hardware, software, operating systems, applications, virtualized environments, websites, email servers, databases – and much more – can be monitored with this system.
Paessler understands that your IT systems are the backbone of your daily operations, and without them your business would grind to a definite halt. Regardless of how much you can afford to invest in IT monitoring, Paessler has a solution that perfectly suits your budget, with no added surprises and no hidden costs.
- Supply chain issues are about to disrupt Christmas again
- Rockwell Automation: Beating the odds and growing strong in Asia Pacific
- What cybersecurity trends are expected in 2023?
- Emerging as the Hare in 2023 and Beyond – Fighting age-old criticism of automation
- DHL: Recalibrating logistics, supply chains in a post-Covid era