Elon Musk reveals first images of SpaceX spacesuits and it’s beautiful
ELON MUSK teased SpaceX fans with images of the very first SpaceX spacesuits on his Instagram feed.
The photo was captioned, ““First picture of SpaceX spacesuit,” Musk said. “More in days to follow.”
The technology maven pointed out the suit is already fully functional and has been tested in “double vacuum pressure”, mimicking the harsh environs of space.
“Was incredibly hard to balance esthetics [sic] and function. Easy to do either separately,” he wrote, despite the fact the crisp white suit featured cutting edge design that exuded cool. The suit appears much lighter than the design popularized by NASA, which are bulky and designed for spacewalks. SpaceX’s suit is likely designed for passengers touring the solar system rather than heavy duty research work.
- Grab will not replicate Shopee’s mass layoff amidst a weaker economy
- Nvidia: China remains a significant opportunity despite US ban
- Data management and AI adoption is critical in achieving enterprise success
- Are Uber, Rockstar and Optus facing the same cybersecurity challenges?
- Healthcare innovation gets a boost from NVIDIA AI