Your readymade conduit to global communications with M800
A unified communications platform brings together voice, multimedia messaging, and video in a secure framework, and presents each of these as a possibility for the enterprise to talk, collaborate, and form impactful relationships.
M800 provides next-gen communication solutions and is a leader in the communication platform as a service (CPaaS) industry. Its CPaaS platform is fully cross-platform compatible and cloud-based, allowing companies to utilize cutting-edge technology on secure, reliable, and global networks with exemplary uptime and bandwidth availability.
Rather than relying on agreements with third parties constructed piecemeal across the world, M800 network infrastructure comprises of over 50 access points of presence (POPs) and 260 T1 carrier and mobile operator agreements. This structure provides a highly reliable network layer, which scales and automatically routes around bottlenecks and problems. Through this intricate network system, M800 is able to deliver leading-quality and seamless communication services for its clients.
Businesses partnering with M800 means organizations do not have to spend development assets and resources on the construction of physical or virtual network infrastructure. Instead, they can deploy high-quality communication solutions at will, on a license-based business model, while getting continuous updates and upgrades for all OS versions across many different device brands.
M800 offers a number of communication solutions for businesses. This includes the revolutionary live customer service support platform, liveConnect, award-winning White-label Communication App, as well as the IoT and application enabling Communication SDK Suite.
The M800 Communication SDK Suite is one of M800 most highly regarded products and is heavily backed by the company’s global network infrastructure. It allows IoT and application developers to tap into a robust global communication platform, adding voice, video, messaging and verification capabilities to developing products.
Cinatic Technology, an M800 partner and global OEM manufacturer of leading security devices is producing smart camera-equipped doorbells, baby monitors and home cameras which provide real-time surveillance monitoring. By using the SDK Suite, Cinatic produces bidirectional, remote voice transmission capabilities for its products.
In addition to voice and video, the Suite also allows any application to use text messaging and multimedia file sharing.
Several of M800 partners such as those producing connected-cars and set-top boxes are employing the communication network’s conference call and instant messaging capabilities to enrich their products with the means to offer enhanced workplace collaboration.
A further example of the way M800 tech is integrated into market-ready systems lies with POMO House, a company headquartered in the Asia-Pacific but having a wide market share extending into the rest of Asia, US and Europe. The company produces smart wearable devices aimed at families and by using the M800 SDK Suite, it is able to provide communication facilities in its hardware for parents’ peace of mind and children’s safety.
Tightly coupled with the SDK Suite is M800 latest product, UIKit. The product’s launch was announced at Mobile World Congress 2018 in Barcelona, Spain.
M800 UIKit provides a series of readymade UI components for developers which open up communication conduits that previously would have required a significant time investment to create from scratch.
The plug-and-play structure of the UIKit gets developers quickly onto the curve, yet can be fully customized to produce unique offerings which attractively package the power of the underlying systems.
M800 software comes with built-in security features, such as encryption and user authentication that secures communication channels. Granular security at a data level is increasingly seen as a “given” in comms, with the burgeoning necessity to preserve data integrity.
The unique qualities of the M800 globally-distributed network infrastructure & integration tools provide the following for developing businesses and IoT projects:
- Security. All M800 products are protected via a high level of security through real-time analysis of user behavior for fraud monitoring and prevention. M800 applies two layers of security protocols. On the application layer, M800 encrypts all of its data during transmissions. At the same time, the network layer is equipped with anti-DDoS mechanisms and firewalls.
- Scalability. M800 distributed network is highly scalable and can be adjusted in real-time as customers and partners grow and have increased demands on network capacity.
- Speed of implementation. With no requirements to create infrastructure from scratch, products can be deployed as soon as possible. The SDK Communications Suite and the UIKit ensure that applications, both mobile and web, can be created quickly and with ease.
- Low CAPEX model. The CPaaS model involves no upfront investment in hardware or associated systems, so there is no need for substantial expenditure upfront at project inception. Businesses also bypass the need to devote manpower on maintaining such hardware, thus saving on human resources.
- Continuous upgrade. Necessary changes and/or patches are applied in the cloud (such as operating system upgrades), and the whole solution portfolio receives 24/7 support and maintenance.
Click this link to connect with M800 and find out more on how it can empower businesses with top-quality communication solutions.
- New Zealand to echo Australia on law for news content by tech giants?
- Will economic uncertainties affect tech spending in 2023?
- Heading to the new year with a robust setup for resiliency
- Found in 150 countries, ransomware to cost victims US$265 billion by 2031
- Cloud computing in 2023: Data grows greener, faster and more local