Asia’s biggest technology event – registration now open. June 26-28, Singapore
Cancel your vacation! Postpone your business trip! Put your phone on silent! Anyone who’s anybody in tech is heading to Asia’s biggest (and newest) mega technology event June 26, 27 & 28 in Singapore. ConnecTechAsia combines industry favourites CommunicAsia and BroadcastAsia with new upstart NXTAsia to discuss and showcase the digital, converging future of business.
You need to know about the hottest trends and the leading theories & products right across the communications, broadcasting and enterprise spectrums. With more than a thousand exhibitors present, hundreds of influential thought-leaders speaking, and dozens of break-out seminars and sessions, the three-day summit shows you and your company who and what will drive tomorrow’s business growth and sustainability.
Connect, conference, communicate
Asia’s longest-running and most respected international industry event for the telecoms industry comes to ConnecTechAsia: CommunicAsia this year will focus on helping organisations prepare for 5G, improve their network infrastructure, and make the best use of new wave satellite comms, telecoms and revolutionary software platforms.
As an example of what you will find at CommunicAsia, Parallel Wireless will showcase its portfolio of wireless solutions which provide 2G/3G/4G outdoor rural and urban coverage, enterprise coverage, public safety LTE and “vAnalytics” with NFV orchestration. The company will demo its big data solutions and show how to get agile (and profitable!) business intelligence from networks and the cloud.
With Asia leading the way, and Europe, Africa and the US trailing behind, now is your opportunity to move your business to the next level – go global! Start by registering today.
Broadcast your success
The broadcast and media industries have come together for years at BroadcastAsia, now a proud part of ConnecTechAsia. As on-demand and streaming services gallop onwards in popularity, learn about how our media and news consumption is changing.
What are the opportunities for the next generation of broadcasters, OTT players, video, VR and AR producers? BroadcastAsia will highlight the disruptors and those reshaping the whole supply chain, with new and established figures in UHD/HDR, IP broadcasting, live production methods, digital rights management and alternative platforms. There’s even a dedicated esports content creation event – Producer Connect.
At BroadcastAsia, you will be able to find, for example, NewTek showcasing the world’s first NDI pan-tilt-zoom camera with video, audio, 360˚ attitude control, tally routing and power – all over ethernet. This revolutionary IP video camera transmits full 3G 1080p 60fps video directly to NDI-compatible products across the network.
You can register for ConnecTechAsia now.
What’s hot and happening?
Joining its older siblings, young upstart NXTAsia presents the newest innovations and thought-leadership in emerging areas – learn what’s next, and become part of the future.
Buzzwords a-plenty will abound, with artificial intelligence specialists, AR/VR/MR providers and enablers, IoT experts, robotics creators and theorists, next-gen cloud and big data processing companies all presenting what’s best and new, today and tomorrow.
Attendees to NXTAsia will be seeing Habitap showcase its exciting range of smart building technologies, including mobile access control, in-app building concierge request, and room booking/control systems. Fully integrated with building management systems, Habitap’s Commercial offering complements its consumer range of smart home technologies.
Start-ups and established organisations will appear alongside one another, plus there’s a special, one-off full-day seminar, Big Bang 2018. Learn more here and grab your tickets to ConnecTechAsia here.
Why should I attend?
- Learn from leading industry practitioners and mix with the latest start-ups and multinationals – join the Summit Power Sessions.
- Get inspired by the latest technologies, disruptive solutions and innovative, impactful business strategies.
- Connect with like-minded professionals from across industry, in interactive round-tables and discussions.
- Collaborate, crowd-source and build new business networks to add value to your long-term strategies.
- Got ideas? Fast-track your conceptualisations, bring your ideas and challenges to industry thought-leaders who want to share their experiences with you.
Among the thousands of exhibitors, here are just a few highlights. For a full list, see here.
- CommunicAsia: PCCW, SES S.A., Singtel, Intelsat, KTSat.
- BroadcastAsia: Ericsson, Dell EMC, Sony, Seagate, AWS Elemental, Panasonic.
- NXTAsia: Ruckus Wireless, Sennheiser, Alcatel Lucent, Huawei, Siemens.
- And many, many others, including: Tata, Seagate, Aspera, Siemens.
Learn from the best
Listen to and interact with dozens of big-name speakers, each a leader in their field. These are the people the world listens to!
- Guo Feng, CTO (Enterprise IoT), Enterprise Business Group, Huawei.
- Derek Wang, Chief Cloud Architect, Alibaba Cloud.
- Bill Chang, Chief Executive Officer, Group Enterprise, Singtel.
- Richard Harshman, Managing Director Asia Pacific, Google Cloud.
- Prof Howard Michel, Chief Technology Officer, UBTech.
- Ian Yip, Chief Technology Officer Asia Pacific, McAfee.
- Shad Hashmi, Vice President, Digital Development Global Markets & Operations Asia, BBC Worldwide.
- Anil Nihalani, Head of Connected Media, Mediacorp.
- And many, many more.
- UOB: SMEs in APAC spent more on technology in 2021 than ever before
- Vietnam is catching up on the chip race with FPT Semiconductor
- Vantage Data Centers introduces its second Kuala Lumpur data center
- As 5G deployment expands globally, Malaysian telcos rule 4G
- A world-first in AR glasses to enhance the workforce