Drive your human capital management transformation with Synchrony Global’s HR solutions
The HR tech industry is seeing tremendous growth in recent times as companies are increasingly seeking innovative ways to enhance the functions of traditional human resource management. As the economy becomes more globalized and digital, the pressure is on for the organizations to up their game in identifying, recruiting, and retaining the best talent in the market to stay competitive. As a result, they have turned to HR tech to achieve this while at the same time transforming and modernizing the traditional functions of the HR department.
And why wouldn’t they? The market at the moment is saturated with hundreds of new recruitment & talent management platforms and other HR tools, complete with all sorts of deployment options, promising integrations of cutting edge technologies such artificial intelligence, machine learning, and advanced automation. However, the emergence of the many vendors also makes picking the right one more complicated, and as HR tech solution has become a strategic imperative, decision makers just can’t afford to pick the wrong solution. Furthermore, they have to pick one that fits their budgets and unique needs.
Which is perhaps why it easy to see forward-thinking organizations who see their people as their most valuable assets go with Singapore based Synchrony Global. They seek to leverage its unique approach to HR delivery that ensures the human workforce is aligned with the company’s objectives and goals. The company’s innovative and transformational HR management tools, deployed over the cloud ensure robust operational services that cater to the entire employee lifecycle; from attract, to hire, to retain & develop, and to retire.
How are they different?
Synchrony’s HCM solutions comprise of :
- Synchrony People – This out-of-box solution empowers companies to foster a culture of success throughout the entire enterprise. Starting from helping you attract the right talent, Synchrony People, powered by SAP SuccessFactors, will provide the support required until an employee’s retirement, all on a user-friendly platform. Its quick deployment time allows you to put your digital transformation agenda on fast forward, without compromising any functionality.
The solution is suitable for business of all sizes across all industries, and affords you the flexibility to add additional functions as your company grows. Beyond automating core HR processes, the Synchrony People Core HR Solution provides a central view of your human workforce, unlike many other solutions that act merely as a system of record, keeping employee information in a silo, rendering workforce planning difficult. The Synchrony platform’s increased visibility will not only makes planning more straightforward but also allow for better tracking of performance, so that high-achieving employees can be rewarded, thus minimizing attrition rates.
- Synchrony Payroll – This solution, along with the Core HR Module of Synchrony People is an extremely scalable, cloud-based solution that is intuitive in design, making adoption a breeze. And much like the other solutions in Synchrony’s portfolio, this payroll management system is also quick to deploy, transforming HR departments everywhere from functions that just process back-office paperwork, into a strategic business partner.
The solution’s three-click process enables companies to move away from the traditional batch style processing to a continuous payroll process, with real-time monitoring of payroll exceptions. Personnel overseeing payrolls can now be spared from the time-consuming tasks of digging through countless error logs, spools, reports, different checking tools, and often having to create Excel lookups to find any payroll-related errors.
Also, the solution supports payroll processing in 42 countries, with localization baked in to the level of tax calculations, social security contributions, pensions, and other associated reporting, thus ensuring compliance no matter the country or region. Furthermore the comprehensive solution comes as standard with comprehensive security measures and complete disaster recovery provision.
- Synchrony Engage – One of the most significant challenges plaguing companies everywhere is the new low adoption rate of new systems and technologies including cloud computing; at best, this leads to delayed return on investments. However, Synchrony Engage aims to address these issues head-on, with its pleasant working environment meaning increased user engagement levels and boosts to user adoption rates.
The platform comes with over 90 pre-packaged “SyncSteps” which guide users through the entire hire-to-retire process, similar to using a GPS navigation system. The step-by-step guidance helps users to complete business processes and address problems rather quickly and effectively. Cutting edge training enhances onboarding processes and expedites employee training while increasing employee engagement.
Each of these offering caters to different aspects of HR functions, but each is essentially similar in terms of robustness and transformative power. The company is one of SAP’s key PartnerEdge SELL partners, whereby it resells SAP SuccessFactors solutions across the APAC region – in short, it keeps good company.
To learn more about Synchrony’s comprehensive HCM solutions, click here for a demo. To find out more about transforming and revolutionizing the way you handle your most valuable assets, your people, get in touch with Synchrony Global today.
- Apple’s market share peaked in China — with 1 in every 4 devices sold being iPhone
- 5G to become the leading technology in Southeast Asia by 2028
- Weavr sets up in Singapore as it aims to simplify embedded finance
- Asia United Bank partners Alipay+ for e-wallet cross-border payments
- Intelligent video will fast-track smart cities of the future, but comes with great responsibility