Do business better with Fishbowl Inventory
Tired of searching for a better way to get your inventory under control? Let Fishbowl Inventory help manage your business better.
Does this sound like your business? Incorrect stock levels, your team often struggling to fulfil customer orders accurately or on time, your inventory and manufacturing data is spread across multiple spreadsheets, or worse still, is manually recorded. Don’t worry, you are not alone.
Whether you are a full-scale manufacturing company, a high turnover eCommerce business, or Business to Business (B2B) wholesaler, all distribution, warehousing and manufacturing companies know the feeling.
At Fishbowl Inventory this is a familiar story that is heard time and again from prospective clients who have reached a point where they are fed up. Regardless if the business is large or small, old or new, their business is growing and expanding and now is the time to implement a system that will produce efficiencies and processes that are needed in the business.
Inaccurate stock counts which lead to overstocking and increase in operational costs, or understocking (which too often leads to loss in sales, revenue and productivity) not only affect your reputation; they hit the bottom line. Having anything short of optimized inventory management is a recipe for disaster.
The way inventory management and manufacturing should be!
Lack of proper inventory control can be terrible for a business, but the good news is your inventory worries can be easier to solve than you think. The answer is to deploy a capable, smart inventory management solution that can make better use of your staffing resources and time, reduce your operating costs and improve customer satisfaction with fast and accurate order fulfillment.
Fishbowl Inventory is an ERP system that replaces the pain of inventory and manufacturing management, with advanced, simple, intelligent, real-time process and reporting – backed up with an expert team at your fingertips.
With years of experience in the Asia-Pacific region, Fishbowl Inventory is one of the best investments companies can make. It enables businesses to take back control of the day-to-day, so that they can focus on what they do best; delivering their product.
Fishbowl Inventory’s real-time transparent reporting solves problems for almost any industry. With a system that provides a framework which structures, automates and reports on the micro day-to-day operations of the business, Fishbowl Inventory enables companies to focus on the macro, increasing your profits and planning your growth.
But how is Fishbowl Inventory different?
Choosing the right inventory system can be difficult. Get it wrong and your business can waste a lot of money and time. Get it right and your company has a platform from which it can grow and prosper.
With Fishbowl Inventory, companies get the functionality of a large-scale ERP system, without the large-scale price tag.
Flagship products are:
- Fishbowl Manufacturing (FBM) – The affordable inventory management platform for small & growing businesses. With the same features as big-money solutions used by massive companies, FBM is capable of automatically generating advanced custom work orders, bills of materials, assemblies and other crucial tools at levels of complexity that previously only household name ERPs have been able to offer. Plus, FBM includes all the functions that come with the FBW software version.
- Fishbowl Warehouse (FBW) – This platform can track inventory across multiple locations, a feature that comes in handy for businesses with more than one warehouse, a string of stores, and offices across the country or continent. Your business can move goods within branches or holding warehouses, for instance, according to the latest sales trends and demands.
Some vendors of inventory management platforms strive to make inventory management simpler, but that simplification, while refreshing, does not achieve those other must-haves which businesses need. That’s the Fishbowl difference: its platform ticks all the boxes.
Fishbowl Inventory offers:
- Customer Sales – quoting and sales orders, multiple special customer pricing rules
- Order management – pick, pack, ship efficiency with online freight/carrier integrations
- eCommerce and EDI integrations with national retailers – Shopify, Woo Commerce, eBay, Magento and more
- Inventory – Unlimited inventory items, with batch, expiry and serial number tracking, barcode scanning, multiple warehouses
- Manufacturing – Bill of materials, assemblies, scheduling, third-party manufacturing, automation of complex, multi-stage manufacturing
- Purchasing control – Min/max Reorder levels, auto-reordering, multi-currency, true landed costing, forecasting
- Reporting – Over 150 standard reports, endless options of customised, real-time, automated business intelligence data reporting
- Mobile barcode scanning – for accurate picking, stocktakes and order fulfillment, receiving stock and moving stock within the warehouse
- Mobile sales app and checkout POS app
- Standard CRM integrations with Salesforce and Zoho – customised integrations available with other CRM platforms
Manage Your Financials, Your Way.
Fishbowl Inventory understands that you want to manage the company financials your way.
That’s why Fishbowl Inventory does not lock companies into an accounting package that they can’t understand, or does not provide the level of financial reporting the business needs. Instead, Fishbowl Inventory allows businesses their choice of integrating with the accounting package that suits them – Intuit QuickBooks Online, Xero, Reckon Accounts, and Quickbooks desktop.
A Support Team you will love and who will love you!
Fishbowl Inventory was brought to Australian shores by Simon Jupe CPA and managing director, over eight years ago.
As the distributor of the Fishbowl Inventory ERP system throughout Australia, New Zealand and South-East Asia, the team takes care of almost 600 companies and thousands of users daily. They have first-hand experience with businesses like yours.
The entire team, based in beautiful Mooloolaba on the Sunshine Coast in Queensland, Australia, looks after your business from the very start to make sure you get maximum value and functionality from Fishbowl, while ongoing daily Support is delivered over the phone.
“We have used Fishbowl for just 18 months and it has enabled us to expand our business to open two new warehouses in two different Australian States. We absolutely could not have grown so quickly without using Fishbowl in our business.” Andy Lee, managing director, Secusafe
Whether your company is big or small, growing fast or struggling to keep up with demand, Fishbowl Inventory has a superb, cost-effective business solution for you. If you are unsure of which inventory management solution best fits your need, you are not alone. That’s why talking to an expert is a crucial first step. Get in touch with the team today for an expert analysis of your company’s needs, and start optimizing your inventory – and from there, change the way you do business for the better.
- Is your 2020 business using 1990s document tech?
- Why Configure-Price-Quote systems need to stop being focused on the sales floor
- Align with the customer, deploy tech from the best: CPQ by Cincom
- RE: Thinking Email Security
- Plan with speed, accuracy and scale like never before possible: Augment Business Planning