The path to the New Tomorrow just got smoother: answers from the Gigamon Tech Summit
Massive worldwide economic disruptions are thankfully rare, but can be used as a catalyst for change. In a digital age, pivoting from a seemingly cataclysmic situation is not only possible, it’s what transformative, disruptive organisations are doing all across APAC.
Digital transformation journeys may have been interrupted in 2020, but innovative organisations are turning the wholesale disruption suffered everywhere into competitive advantage. Using technology to interact with customers, partners and stakeholders more quickly, safely and cost-effectively remains the best course, but may require a reappraisal — double-down on existing initiatives, or take stock of how the business might change and adapt?
What’s happening now?
There are two significant factors influencing IT professionals’ decisions as 2021 approaches: sure, the cloud remains a primary way to quickly scale and produce high-performance customer experiences, but simultaneously, purse strings are tight, and budgets will remain constrained for the foreseeable future.
To circle back to that first point — the cloud — while an all-cloud infrastructure might be an eventual aim, most organisations are operating a hybrid of legacy, in-house, and multi-provider systems. That creates complexity, which makes running an agile and lean operation very difficult.
Getting good directions
The upcoming Gigamon Tech Summit will give you the key to unpicking the conundrum: how to run fast, stay secure, and offer what the business needs (with little to no extra budget). The combination of virtual events, workshops and industry-focused sessions will showcase real-life case studies of digital transformation, and present technologies that give you visibility into what’s happening across network, analysis that unlocks possibilities, and an omnipresent security overlay.
Running from November 16 – 20 the Gigamon Tech Summit — Resilience in the New Tomorrow will provide the actionable answers you need, regardless of where you are in the digital transformation journey, or where you’re physically based.
Step one required to springboard from the worldwide disruption that has many economies treading water is getting visibility into and analysis of the whole network, from intra-container traffic and upwards through the complete stack. Virtual, physical, cloud and multi-cloud, you’ll learn how Gigamon is helping transform businesses and innovate, by allowing them to do more with less.
At the Gigamon Tech Summit, you’ll learn first-hand:
– Next-generation network monitoring and analytics tools are simply more efficient and powerful than legacy technologies (like SPAN and NetFlow). Deploying Gigamon’s solutions allows organisations like yours to mothball older technology so freeing up resources and redeploying them where the business needs them to ensure its future.
– Deploy zero-trust architectures more easily to better protect fluid working practices, remote- and home-working.
– Respond more quickly to threats hidden in encrypted TLS traffic and be able to re-assign overstretched resources to bring business value to other parts of the enterprise infrastructure.
– Create customer experiences that outshine the competition’s offerings. Bring DevOps, SecOps and NetOps teams together to accelerate both cloud migrations and cloud deployments of new, fast and beautiful applications, ensuring scalability, security and integration. Together, create customer experiences that excel.
Register for your free place for industry-specific webinars, keynote speeches, real-life case studies, product demonstrations, and new feature showcases.
- How Conga helps companies digitise and transform electronic signatures, quotes and contracts
- Instagram vs TikTok — who’s ruling it with e-commerce?
- Webinar: AI – Addressing the Challenges of Today’s Data
- 3 remote working lessons we should take to 2021
- How Singapore polices financial crime with RegTech