The rise of the B2B tech community program
Digitization and globalization are bringing rise to a new era of B2B community platforms. According to a recent LinkedIn B2B marketing report, community programs are one of the top strategies to strengthen customer engagement and experience.
At a baseline level, these communities are a well-formed group of customers of a business-to-business organization where the customers can interact with each other in a collaborative environment. The shared characteristic of the individuals in these communities is that they are customers of the same business product.
Importantly, these individuals are tied together with their trust in the given brand or brand product. And with more customers across different geographies, these online communities increase connectivity but also help build critical relationships and help drive further innovation.
Some of the key benefits of a community program include:
- Help drive better customer experience and engagement
- Allow unlocking of deeper customer insights to drive further innovation
- Improve customer retention and loyalty
- Reduce the burden of the customer support team
- Help identify and celebrate customer successes at scale
Which communities are thriving? SnapLogic latest to launch B2B community program
SnapLogic, the leader in generative integration is one of the latest technology companies leveraging this new trend. The company has introduced Integration Nation, a new global community program designed to bring together customers, employees and industry experts alike.
The new SnapLogic community now connects members to other community-based programs to even better address generative integration and automation challenges, recognize leading customer and partner use cases, highlight individual champions and supporters, and celebrate members’ personal growth.
“SnapLogic’s Integration Nation community offers a crisp, elegant look into the future of community-based programs and collaboration,” said Bojan Velevski, Technical Consultant at IWConnect. “Our industry has the opportunity to move away from a classic ‘community.’ This new platform offers all the resources, tools and services that I need in one place to be engaged and grow within my profession.”
The ‘Integration Nation’ community platform offers members new features, including:
- Improved navigation: Based on customer, user and prospect feedback, SnapLogic has improved the navigation of its community platform, including a revamp to its content structure, making it more intuitive and user-friendly.
- Expanded discussion areas: Engaging discussions are the cornerstone of a thriving community. While SnapLogic continues to support peer-to-peer product discussions, the company has introduced new discussion areas dedicated to thought leadership integration topics and business use case solutions. To broaden these discussions, SnapLogic will now open these forums to anyone interested in joining Integration Nation.
- New architecture center: The SnapLogic Enterprise Architecture team has created many resources to help members build the best integration solutions for their business needs. In the Architecture Center, members will find videos, technical white papers and other educational assets.
- Enhanced events area: The new platform makes staying informed about events and opportunities to engage with the SnapLogic team easier. With the ability to filter by region or virtual events, members can find events that meet their needs and interests.
Collaboration critical to business transformation
According to Dayle Hall, Chief Marketing Officer at SnapLogic, cultivating a strong collaborative culture is critical to building a transformative business, no matter which industry you are in.
“We’ve always been committed to providing first-class user experience, and we’re excited to launch Integration Nation to empower professional growth, development and learning among our peers,” he said. “We look forward to seeing members connect, share their knowledge and experiences, and engage with other professionals to further break down the barriers of integration and automation challenges.”
This article is a guest post.
- Steering the fleet: DevOps and domain experts on the high seas
- Online food delivery companies in ASEAN running out of recipes for success
- Best memory solution for gamers: KIOXIA EXCERIA PLUS G3 Gen 4 SSD
- Meta’s new AI chatbot is built with Gen Z in mind
- Oracle CloudWorld 2023: Everything you need to know about the Oracle and Microsoft partnership