True money heralded by GSMA
This week sees Mobile World Congress (MWC) – one of the year’s biggest and most important events in the technology industry – taking place in Barcelona, Spain.
Asian influence at the show is usually in the form of Japanese, Chinese and Korean firms like LG, Motorola, Samsung, HTC, Huawei et al. Southeast Asia and Thailand barely gets a look in. This year however, the GSMA – the association for the global mobile industry – has highlighted Thai operator True as showing the potential of mobile banking.
The latest mobile money case study from the GSMA is focused on the True Money service, details from the GSMA’s mobile money website are below.
- Samsung introduces a groundbreaking microSD card for enhanced AI capabilities
- AWS strikes AI collaboration deals with Malaysian telcos at MWC 2024
- Retrieval augmented generative AI in backup and recovery
- Five cool gadgets announced at MWC 2024
- OpenAI faces New York Times hacking allegations while exploring deals with Tumblr